Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome!

I am so happy you're here! I'm excited about this new journey. I want to take a minute to share my hope for this blog.

My greatest desire is that this is a place where you come and are encouraged in Jesus. That you see me as somebody who is far from perfect, but pursuing Jesus with my whole heart. I hope you are encouraged to see that you don't have to have it 'all together' to know Him personally and intimately. I hope that you are encouraged to grow close to Jesus and see Him working in even the smallest details of your life.

I want this to be a safe place. A place where we can come together as women and share our hearts, our fears, our concerns, our questions and know they will be received in love and without judgment. I want to walk through Scripture together and learn from each other.

One thing the Lord has been revealing to me in a big way is that we are to walk in community, to 'do life' together. That our life stories, our struggles, our victories, are not for us alone. But, rather, we are to share those with one another in order to encourage each other and bring glory to His name. As He leads, I look forward to sharing my story with you. To share how He has been doing a miraculous work in my life! And I hope that you will be encouraged to share yours with me!

Let's walk through 2015 together. Committed to the Lord. Committed to growing in Him. Committed to walking with each other, learning, growing, loving together.

I'm excited you're here!! I hope you'll stick around and invite your friends, too.

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more! I am so thankful I get to do life with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your new blog! I can't wait to see the community that you bring together! I'm proud of you for following your heart for Jesus in this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet sweet friend, I am so very proud of you and I know that 2015 will bring some amazing new adventures. You changed my life a few years ago and made me a better person, you bring joy to my life daily and your love for Jesus SHINES. I can't wait to watch you bring women together and inspire them the way to do us who are so lucky to call you our friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am SO excited for this and for you! I'm so grateful that God's allowed us to "meet!" Your blog is going to do big things for the Kingdom! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you back in blogging world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for this Kristal! I can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me so happy! Can't wait to follow along :) We missed you here in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I took a looooong break from blogging. Now I'm coming back, and I see so many changes. I like this change! You have always been an inspiration and a source of renewal for my soul. I am going to love walking alongside you as we seek Him together. This is an amazing place already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, Krystal! I'm looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a minute to share your heart with me!